Technical Support about USB drive
1. Type of files can be stored on USB Drive
The USB Drive behaves like any other hard drive, thus supports storage of all types files provided the operating system is compatible.
USB Drive can be made with functions including disk-partition,read-only partition with password; auto-run etc.
3. Set up the Manufacturer and Product information
We can set up the manufacturer and product information as per your request,just provide us your data.
4. Time for pulling out the Flash Disk
You can't pull out the USB Drive when its LED is on or sparkling,otherwise you may suffer from data loss.If the disk cannot work after such incident, please format it again. No physical damage was done,so after reformatting the Flash Disk is ready to be used again.
Technical Support about Power Bank
How to charge the PowerBank?
1. Press Power Button for 1 second to check the power level of the PowerBank. The Digital counter
display indicates the percentage level of power.
2. Connect the Micro USB cable to the Micro USB Input of the PowerBank.
3. Plug the USB Connector of the cable into the USB port of your laptop, PC, or MacBook, or from
a USB compatible wall charger.
4. When charging, the Digital Counter Display will blink to show the charging status.
The PowerPank is pre-charged before it leaves the factory. However, depending upon
the time it may have been in transit or on the shelf, it is possible that some discharge of the battery
How to charge your mobile device?
1. Plug the original cable or the included USB cable to the PowerBank USB Output Port.
2. Connect the PowerBank to your mobile device.
3. Press on/off button to start charging your device.
4. After fully charged, remove the cable and press the on/off button to turn off the PowerBank.
The PowerBank cannot be recharged while charging mobile devices.
Important Safety Instructions
• Do not open, modify, disassemble, drop, crush or shred this product. There are no serviceable parts
inside and this will void your warranty. Disassembly may result in a risk of electric shock or fire.
• Do not expose the product to rain or water.
• Do not operate charger if it has been severely damaged in any way.
• Keep away from children.
• Do not cover the product with paper or other materials.
• Please fully charge the PowerBank to activate it before first use.
• It’s a normal condition that battery performance will decline after several years of usage.
• Dispose the PowerBank properly. Do not dispose it in trash receptacles and do not attempt to
Warranty & Limitations
-Warranty limited to one year from the date of purchase.
-Guarantee will not be applied to the damages caused by faulty usages.
Products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, modification, tempering,
negligence, faulty connection, attachment to any unauthorized accessory, lack of responsible care,
repair or service in any way that is not contemplated in the manual for the product.
The damage caused by dust, wetness, coldness, overheating, placement near hot objects, near the
fire, storage or use of corrosive environment.
No warranty in case of force majeure of the damage caused by natural disasters, such as floods,
fires, typhoons, earthquakes and related matters. To the extent permitted by law, SUPNIC shall not be
liable for damages beyond replacing the defective product.